Taking the steps to getting a Connecticut real estate license can seem overwhelming. However, in actuality, its rather simple.
- Complete the required 60 hour “Principles & Practices of Real Estate” class.
- Once you’ve successfully completed the class, you’ll submit your course certificate, salesperson application & $80 application fee to PSI licensure: certification
- PSI will process your application and notify you (via mail) that you are eligible to schedule your licensing exam. When you schedule your examination, you will pay a $65 exam fee.
- When you pass the exam (& have a sponsoring broker) you can then make application to have the physical salesperson license issued. The cost for the initial license is $305 ($285 = license & $20 = guaranty fund)
- All questions regarding licensing should be directed to:
CT Real Estate Commission