The Eastern Connecticut Association of REALTORS® provides services to over 1,000 of our REALTOR® and Affiliate members and other real estate related interests. We have jurisdictional responsibility for REALTORS® in approximately the eastern third of the state. ECAR’s jurisdiction includes the Connecticut cities/towns of Ashford, Bozrah, Brooklyn, Canterbury, East Lyme, Eastford, Franklin, Griswold, Groton, Killingly, Ledyard, Lisbon, Montville, New London, North Stonington, Norwich, Plainfield, Preston, Pomfret, Putnam, Salem, Sprague, Sterling, Stonington, Thompson, Voluntown, Waterford, and Woodstock.
Our members have tasked us with providing certain information to the public in order to allow prospective buyers and sellers to be better prepared in buying or selling a home. We welcome your comments on how to make this blog more useful to you. To learn more about Eastern Connecticut Association of REALTORS®, go to www.easternctrealtors.com.
The purpose of this blog is to provide you with:
- the ability to comment on the real estate market
- the ability to ask questions and get answers to real estate related questions
- information about maintaining your home
- information about the home buying and selling process
- information on pending local, state and federal legislation that affects private property rights.
We look forward to hearing your thoughts and questions!